Workcube is not only a technology but also a business model.
Workcube is an e-Business application software which enables management of employees, clients, suppliers and business services under a single platform. Recent improvements in management science, business models and business relation management have been the starting point of the development of this software.
Workcube is an e-Business application software. In Workcube, the concept of e-Business means interactive management and execution of all business, communication and cooperation activities of an enterprise.
In today’s economy, ERP or CRM software alone is not sufficient for enterprises to hold on to the competitive market. Enterprises have to track and manage their domestic and international operations, relations and communications thoroughly. This change in management philosophy forced giant ERP companies to develop solutions such as CRM, SCM, PLM and CMS while world’s leading CRM and Portal software developers take a leap backwards and implement ERP applications.
6 C of Workcube
Fundamental advantages of Workcube would be considered under the following topics:
Consolidation of Business: Workcube presents you the opportunity to execute all your operations on a single platform.
Collaboration: Workcube provides a continuous and effective cooperation by bringing together all elements of an enterprise’s value chain (employees, partners and clients).
Communication: Using its powerful communication tools, Workcube facilitates, simplifies and increases the effectivity of communication between your clients, employees and partners.
Change Management: Workcube has the necessary tools, flexibility and modularity to help you manage both internal and external changes.
Corporate Governance: Workcube contributes to your cause in corporate transparency and governance.
Competition: In the information era, competition does not have borders. Tools and working principles of Workcube will help you overcome in competition in a world with no borders.
Workcube is developed considering the following basic principles:
- Allowing employees to focus on their goals by providing them easy access to critical information and services, thus improving employee expertise and productivity.
- Distributing data entry work to different departments to reduce workload.
- Increasing operation execution speed and cost with easy-to-use tools.
- Preventing information loss caused by utilization of different software in departments interacting with each other.
- Providing centralized and 7/24 self-accessible information to employees, clients and business partners.
- Enabling company executives to easily access feasible, useful and real-time reports and statistics regarding different departments, employees, business partners and branches.
- Increasing internal and external communication and reducing communication costs.
- Centralizing different branches and increasing effectivity of data sharing.
- Turning partnerships with distributors, service providers and suppliers into market force.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- CRM (Customer Relations Management)
- SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- CMS (Content Management System)
- Project Management
- LMS (Learning Management System)
- Digital Asset Management
- Pysical Asset Management
- Enterprise Perfomance Management